LGBT figures. To date, no figures have now been referred to as asexual, intersex, pansexual, non-binary, genderqueer, or genderfluid.
Category : Others
Would you such as this video?
Many people have now been defined as (or suggested to be) lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (commonly abbreviated LGBT).
Kang and Kodos are both sex ambiguous. While Kang is generally shown as male (although he might be considered a hermaphrodite), Kodos’ sex is uncertain: Kodos includes a male sound and is called male in “E.T. Go Home”, yet is additionally called “sister” and wears female clothing in Tapped Out. Nonetheless, Kamala is clearly shown as feminine. It may additionally be feasible that Kodos ended up being described as “cousin” for comic purposes.
- Patty Bouvier – Almost married Veronica. 1 but, Veronica ended up being really a person called Leslie, therefore the wedding ended up being called down. Nonetheless, Patty has been confirmed with males, in other words. Principal Skinner, even though this ended up being before she ended up being founded as homosexual. In Treehouse of Horror III, she states “there goes the past lingering thread of my heterosexuality” after seeing Homer naked, but it is a non-canon episode and could just be provided with the line for comic effect. She’s been noted to possess dated Edna Krabappel, her when she has to kiss Homer to break up Selma and Abe as she imagines. She additionally dated a lady known as Evelyn in “Livin La Pura Vida”.
- Evelyn – she dated Patty in “Livin La Pura Vida”. She finished up splitting up with Patty at the end of the episode after she became friends with Homer but reunited with her.
Hinted to be Lesbian
- Martha – hinted as being drawn to the associate librarian. 2
- Librarian – hinted to be drawn to Martha. 2
- Megan Matheson – Admitted to having a spouse. 3
- Paula – hinted to be interested in Marge and because the majority of her room contains lesbian stereotypical things. To the ends of this episode admits to presenting a spouse. (“Marge the Lumberjill”)
Freely Gay Characters
- Comic Book Gay – Comic Book man’s gay relative. He likes kinds that are”certain of comic publications. 4
- John – A nostalgia shop owner whom befriends the Simpson family members. 5 He is voiced by John Waters who’s freely homosexual in real world.
- Roscoe – supervisor associated with the Ajax metal Mill. He along with his employees are homosexual, as well as breaks, they turn the mill into a nightclub that is gay. 5
- Steel Mill Workers – Gay workers who work with Roscoe. 5
- Angelo – A builder who was simply used to renovate the Simpsons’ kitchen after Homer’s failed efforts. 6 When Homer told him to kiss Marge he states that he’s homosexual however the sub specialist does that for him.
- Grady and Julio – a couple that is gay Homer roomed with; 7 they later on split up. 1 Grady is voiced by comedian and http://camsloveaholics.com/rabbitscams-review/ star Scott Thompson that is freely homosexual in true to life. Hank Azaria (voice of Julio) used the same vocals for another homosexual character known as Agador Spartacus into the 1996 comedy movie en titled The Birdcage. This reference is further grounded into the episode’s aptly parodied title, The Burns Cage.
- Thad – Marries Julio (with Homer whilst the officiant) subsequent to Julio’s and Grady’s breakup. 1
- Grizzly Shawn – Becomes enthusiastic about Moe, He Barry that is later married).
- Barry – a spouse of Grizzly Shawn
- Dewey Largo – it had been first assumed in See Homer Run as he stated which he and Waylon Smithers were carpooling. In “Flaming Moe”, he announces to their music course that he’s operating away aided by the passion for their life, that is a guy. He comes with a lisp that is exaggerated.
- Waylon Smithers – There are several recommendations to Smithers’ orientation (or at the least their fixation on Mr. Burns) along with his efforts to help keep it a key. But, a blatant instance happens whenever Smithers boots up their family computer and an animation of Mr. Burns seems, saying (in demonstrably cobbled-together sound clips), “Hello, Smithers. You are quite proficient at turning me on. ” Smithers then claims to Lisa (who was simply standing you should most likely just ignore that. Behind him), “Um, ” 8 Smithers was initially been shown to be freely homosexual in Flaming Moe, as he helps reopen Moe’s tavern as a bar that is gay. Smithers is released into the Burns Cage.
- Dewey – An ex-boyfriend of Dewey Largo.
- Elton John – he could be freely homosexual in true to life and it has been married to Canadian filmmaker David Furnish since 2005.
- Philip Hefflin – a professional professional photographer who was simply thinking about Abraham Simpson and claims that women disgust him.
- Svenjamin “Sven” Golly – Upon fulfilling Marge, he says, “Ugh, where had been you whenever I ended up being right? “
- Simply Stamp the solution Man – In ” The Fat Blue Line”, it is revealed that he’s gay for Homer Simpson.
Into the cabinet
- Unnamed Latino Man – as he saw Homer’s graffiti tag of “El Homo”, he said, “If just I experienced your courage, Senor. ” 9
- Unnamed smoking man – Moe attempted to take their watches, nevertheless when the guy noticed him, Moe stated which he was indeed simply coming on to him. The person took Moe’s hand and stated they could return to their destination. 10
- Raoul – Females disgust him in which he becomes thinking about Abraham Simpson. 11
- Stuart – an in depth buddy to Waylon Smithers.
- Gay Colonel – Colonel whom dates with Hans Moleman.
Hinted to be Homosexual. Rod and Todd Flanders – Ned Flanders provided Bart Simpson cash for perhaps maybe maybe not outing them in Bart to your Future;
That they had mustaches and had been seen refurbishing furniture in denim shorts and white sleeveless tops. Additionally, both brothers have already been proven to show stereotypically gay behavior, such as for example keeping fingers while skipping. Additionally, one of these shouted to Ned that Marge “made me personally gay”, which resulted in Marge covering for him, because of Ned’s viewpoints that are anti-gay. But it was simply Bart making Rod state this, while he told him it indicates which you was once afraid, nevertheless now you are not.